This product is temporarily out of stock but will be available again soon!
Maori Whale 2
- Mens leather cord surfer necklace - Handmade with dark brown 2.5mm leather cord and a bone Maori whale tail pendant w/ koru (spiral) design and tribal carvings. Will be handcrafted, when ordered, to your specifications.
- Sol Creations uses the highest quality leather cord on the market. It is extremely durable, rich in color, and dyed and conditioned to maintain a natural leather look and feel.
- Size options: Available with sliding adjustable knots providing a length range of 14" - 28", or available with a loop and wood bead clasp in your desired length. If you choose a fixed length clasp style, please note that you are selecting the entire length of the necklace, end to end, including clasp loop and bead.
- Pendant Size: 38mm (1.5 inch)
- In the Maori culture of New Zealand, the whale tail (Mauri Paraoa) represents speed, strength, and the connection between man and whales, or in a broader sense, all of wildlife and nature. It also represents protection, specifically in water, as whales, dolphins, and humans have a unique relationship in the ocean. Whale tail pendants are often worn by surfers, stand up paddlers, kayakers, and other water enthusiasts.