This product is temporarily out of stock but will be available soon!
Maori Hook 7
- Mens leather cord surfer necklace - Handmade with dark brown 2.5mm leather cord and a dark brown bone Maori Hook pendant. Will be handcrafted, when ordered, to your specifications.
- Sol Creations uses the highest quality leather cord on the market. It is extremely durable, rich in color, and dyed and conditioned to maintain a natural leather look and feel.
- Size options: Available with sliding adjustable knots providing a length range of 14" - 28", or available with a loop and wood bead clasp in your desired length. If you choose a fixed length clasp style, please note that you are selecting the entire length of the necklace, end to end, including clasp loop and bead.
- Pendant Size: 37mm (1.45 inch)
- In the Maori culture of New Zealand, these hooks (Hei-Matau) represent strength, prosperity, abundance, fertility and a great respect for the sea. These hooks are often worn by surfers, stand-up paddlers, kayakers, and other water enthusiasts as they are said to bring safety in water. Hei-Matau are also recognized by the Maori people as symbols of power and authority.