This product is temporarily out of stock but will be available soon!
Maori Koru 8
- Mens leather cord surfer necklace - Handmade with dark brown 2.5mm leather cord and a brown bone Maori Koru (spiral) pendant. Will be handcrafted, when ordered, to your specifications.
- Sol Creations uses the highest quality leather cord on the market. It is extremely durable, rich in color, and dyed and conditioned to maintain a natural leather look and feel.
- Size options: Available with sliding adjustable knots providing a length range of 14" - 28", or available with a loop and wood bead clasp in your desired length. If you choose a fixed length clasp style, please note that you are selecting the entire length of the necklace, end to end, including clasp loop and bead.
- Pendant Size: 35mm (1.35 inch)
- In the Maori culture of New Zealand, the spiral (Koru) represents new beginnings or re-growth. It also represents peace, tranquility, purity, and spirituality. Perfect for anyone turning over a new leaf or embarking on a new journey in life